Tuesday, May 27, 2008

News: NE-YO X LINDSAY LOHAN




Ne-Yo is set to release “Year of the Gentleman” on August 15th via Def Jam. But in the middle of working on his own project he found time to pen a new record with Stargate for Linsay Lohan’s next album, the track is called “Bossy.”
“ ‘I gotta admit, we were like ... Lindsay Lohan?' Ne-Yo says with a laugh. ‘I mean, I've written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and ... Lindsay Lohan? But I will say this; we gave her a quality record and she did a ridiculously fabulous job. I was so shocked I had to call her and apologize for what I was thinking because she did so good. I think the world is gonna be surprised.’
Ne-Yo also wrote “Spotlight” which is the first single from Jennifer Hudson’s self titled debut album which drops in September.

Check out Ne-Yo On Tyra Below!

No comments: